Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mac lipstick swatches&review!

Mac lipstick's have been a long time favorite for most. These lipstick's have staying power like no other, and at a great price for quality lipstick that will last you a long time is a must have!

These 5 colors are by far my favourite, but my collection wont end here, so lets start!

Starting from the top right:

"Girl About Town"- A wonderful mix between pink/red.

"Candy yumyum"- BAM! is all I think of when i have this color on. it's a beautiful pink, just make sure your rocking a very simple eye with this lip color!

"Impassioned" - A perfect deep coral, perfect summer color.

"Snob"- my all time favorite! perfect color for any occasion!

"Creme d'Nude" If I had to choose a least favorite it would be this one. Lips must be VERY well hydrated before applying or else u will end up with alot of cracked lines.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl

9 comments:

  1. I love the shade impassioned! It is so pretty!
    Thank you for following me on bloglovin, i have followed you back :)

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful color! I'm glad you like it. Thank you for following us back! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog. #1 (Girl about town) is EXACTLY what I've been looking for: a pink and red combination. Thanks for the tip, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy we could have been of help! you wont regret making a trip to Mac, it's an amazing color! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the shade on the top right corner! So lovely!

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the shades, they're gorgeous!
    xx, GretelG.

    http://www.youngetbeautiful.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, i love the nude lip.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these shades on you... Great post x

    ReplyDelete