Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Argan Oil ; Morocco's "Liquid Gold"


Back in May when I visited the beautiful country of Morocco, I already knew I had to get pure argan oil. 

Argan oil only produces in Morocco, which makes it very special and rare. I use it as a beauty product, Mainly as a daily face moisturizer.



Argan Oil Beauty Benefits;

  • Hair: Argan oil is a great product to use on frizzy, dry, damaged hair. It will add shine and moisture to your hair. You can apply it to towel dryed hair, or hair that is already dry makings sure to concentrate only on your ends!
  • Face: yes, I know.. applying oil to your face sounds weird right? don't worry! Argan oil is a dry oil which mean it absorbs right into your skin! leaving it radiant, smooth, and soft. I use it every morning, I love the effect!
  • Body: You can use argan oil as a body moisturizer. The bottles of Argan oil tend to be on the smaller side. Instead of using it pure you can mix it in with your favorite body moisturizer, it will save you product and give's a great result!


No comments:

Post a Comment