Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Longer, Thicker, Fuller Lashes! Fake lash Effect.

"Volumizing lash powder" by essence cosmetics, is what this amazing product is called. It is a product made of mini-fibers that give you a fake lash effect without the hassle of glueing on lashes or paying 200$+ for eyelash extensions!

It's so easy to use this product. First apply your favorite mascara, then dip the wand that comes with the package, in the mini-fibers and work it threw your lashes and then simply apply another coat of mascara. You can keep building the length and thickness of your eyelashes depending on how many times you repeat this process. In the picture above I applied the mini-fibers to my lashes twice.

This product is a must have if you love the dramatic look!

16 comments:

  1. I just bought this the other day as well :) Cant wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing and so easy! x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this lash powder looks fantastic! I hope Essence will bring this stuff to my country soon!! Can't wait to try!

    ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! I'm totally on a mission to buy that now because your lashes look gorgeous!
    Amanda x
    Made of Codes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it sounds like a great product. I will definitely search for it!


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! I NEED this. I had no idea such a thing even existed.
    Is the wand similar to a mascara wand?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing! I tried something similar a couple of years ago but I don't think the results were this noticable! Great post &thank you for the follow :) xx

    Http://www.itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete