Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sephora Foundation & Powder Swatches!


I have finally found a foundation I really enjoy! I would say this foundation is a medium coverage but you can build it to be full coverage, I personally love the natural finish. This foundation last all day, it's great for combination type skin as it control shine through out the day. It's simply a great product from the Sephora line.

I also really love the face powder! I generally just use it under my eyes to set any under eye makeup. This powder as well last all day. You can ofcourse also wear it without any foundation, it looks so natural!

In the picture above starting from the left I have nothing on my skin. In the second picture I added my foundation and in the third picture i have on the foundation as well as the powder.

Sephora has officially won me as a life time client!

What is your favourite foundation line? 

9 comments:

  1. Didn't even know Sephora made makeup (but now that I think of it... that should have been obvious). Thanks for the tip! I have been thinking of getting MUFE from there because I have a gift card to Sephora but maybe I'll try the Sephora line and see how it looks! Does it dry fast?

    Sylvia | The Outfit Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, i'll admit i didnt know either at first! i found out because the salesperson recommended it to me. It does dry fast and i dont even feel it on my skin! I suggest you go to sephora and get a sample of both foundations like that you can choose the one you like most, they are so generous with samples!

      good luck!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so good! Sephora is coming to Australia soon so I will be sure to check it out.
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be so excited! you definately have to check it out!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following me on bloglovin'. I'm a new follower of yours too:) I love Mary Kay foundation, but I haven't use powder before. I love what a difference it makes from the second to the third picture!
    -Anne
    anneandspencer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following aswell! i've never tried mary kay make up before..something to consider! :)

      Delete
  4. I agree that foundations that provide a natural finish are the better ones to lean towards - the coverage on your skin looks fantastic, although the picture to the far left showing your skin without foundations looks pretty good too - you're a lucky girl haha! :) Have a wonderful weekend.. when we get there!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome!!

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you looking for a positive loan lender to set your financial problem free then you would like Pedro loan offer, Pedro offer me a loan at the rate of 3% ROI and all process went smoothly as I expected you can email him if you need any kind of loans Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete