Sunday, October 5, 2014

MAYBELLINE "Fit me" Concealer



I have been using the "Maybelline Fit Me Concealer" in the shade "Sand 20" for several months now and I find it works really well. In the picture there is no foundation just the concealer to show how it covers. So with foundation it looks even better! The coverage lasts all day, even through sweaty days.  I rarely, if ever need to reapply.  I only use it for blemishes, I don't like it that much for dark circles. I had a blemish problem since before starting this concealer so I wouldn't say this concealer causes breakouts.  So if you have blemishes and you're looking for a good concealer, I definitely recommend this one!

What's your favorite concealer for blemishes?




10 comments:

  1. wow it really worked, definitely need to get this myself!

    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth a try ;). Which do you use now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this concealer in my life! I want to try something new and this looks great,
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try it let me know how you like it! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. I also use this one pretty much everyday and I love it, it has great coverage and really foes stay on all day !
    http://xoclassy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic concealer, you must be really happy with it! Personally, I use Estee Lauder's concealer as they offer a very pale shade that matches my skin! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - Thanks for following on bloglovin', I've gladly returned the favour! -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'll check out their line! thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this concealer, I have been using it loads of the last couple of months.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete